| php_solr ChangeLog |
--- php_solr 0.4.1 - May 20 2009 ---
* INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: SolrFacetParameters has been renamed to
SolrSimpleFacets. Its constants were moved to SolrQuery.
* Support for query faceting.
* Support for per-field faceting parameters.
* Support for the <delete /> command.
* Added SolrQuery::setDefaultField()
--- php_solr 0.4.0 - Apr 06 2009 ---
* DEPENEDCIES CHANGED:
- Dropped HTTP_Client dependency.
- HTTP_Request2 and the curl extension are now required.
* Support for facet fields.
* Support for multiple filter queries.
* New function: SolrConnection::getSolrSpecVersion().
* Bugfix: SolrSimpleDocument accepted invalid field objects in its constructor.
--- php_solr 0.3.2 - Mar 09 2009 ---
* Support for filter queries.
* Bugfix: SolrSearchResult::current() failed if the end of the array was
reached. This should not affect foreach loops, though.
* Bugfix: SolrConnection::query() failed, if SolrQuery was not loaded.
--- php_solr 0.3.1 - Jan 08 2009 ---
* Bugfix: SolrDocument implementation in SolrHit did not work.
* Iterator and Countable implementations added to SolrHit. This should improve
the "array look & feel" of SolrHit.
--- php_solr 0.3.0 - Dec 17 2008 ---
* INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: The Solr class now provides an autoload mechanism. In
order to load a certain class, just include Solr.php and pass the name of the
class to Solr::autoload().
* Solr is now an abstract class. All communication related code went into the
new class SolrConnection and Solr::connect() will return an instance of
* Support for queries against the StandardRequestHandler. Please refer to the
API documentation for SolrConnection::query(), SolrQuery and SolrSearchResult
for more details.
* Various methods now throw an InvalidArgumentException instead of a
SolrException if invalid parameters are given.
* encoding="UTF-8" added to all XML commands.
--- php_solr 0.2.2 - Dec 02 2008 ---
* INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: SolrDocument and SolrField are now interfaces. The fully
implemented classes have been renamed to SolrSimpleDocument and
* Support for custom document and field implementations.
* Added a date field class that formats unix timestamps in Solr's preferred
--- php_solr 0.2.1 - Nov 26 2008 ---
* INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: To establish a connection, Solr::connect() has to be
called instead of the constructor of the solr class. The constructor is
* Solr::ping command added.
* Fixed a bug with boosted fields.
* Added testcases for all features. Running them requires phpUnit 3.3 or later.
* Added a script for building the API documentation with phpDocumentor 1.4.
--- php_solr 0.2.0 - Nov 24 2008 ---
* Initial release with basic features.
$Id: ChangeLog 97 2009-05-20 11:57:16Z rabus $